Can't Blog?

Loads of comments from folks who say they can't blog, even when they set up a Google Mail Account.

Just figured out that I need to set you up as an Author as well.  So if you want to blog, please let me know by sending me an email.

I will speculatively send a bunch of the mouthy ones in the club invites to get you going.  You know who you are!

Also, I don't have emails of any mouthy Juniors and a few Seniors so please write me for an invite.

Finally, I've opened up comments to anybody who visits.

Ta

4 comments:

Alan said...

Hi Richard just testing seams to work fine so far, good job, I need to sort some pic to upload

Richard Huggins said...

It works!

Liz Macham said...

Nice one Mr Huggins - am loving the PINK vibe of the new MIRC site!! Get on it Lilac Ladies!!!

Richard Huggins said...

Yeah - I'm in touch with my feminine self.

Besides, I think Lilac is beyond my technical capabilities.

Post a Comment